Join Our Team
We are reinventing mobility beyond city limits. Transportation within cities is relatively inexpensive and efficient, yet reaching destinations outside cities is still costly and inconvenient. By pairing crowdsourced route demand with luxurious bus rides, we make affordable, direct, and comfortable travel available to all. We’re building the first crowdsourced mass transportation network and are backed by some of the most prominent investors. We are looking for talented indviduals to join us on our ride!
At Skedaddle, we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun, energetic work environment combined with a healthy work/life balance. Unlimited vacations, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, free beer, stock options, company retreats, and flexible work hours are all a given.
Skedaddle is seeking an enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join its growing team in its Boston office. Tasked with growing the Skedaddle brand across North America, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing inventive marketing strategies across channels, and will play an integral role in the company’s development of strategic partnerships.
Reporting into the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to shape our growing brand alongside the team.
- Help refine the brand partnership strategy, identifying and executing against brand elevating partnerships and activations that align with Skedaddle’s brand vision
- Develop and execute branded partnerships with likeminded partners to grow Skedaddle brand
- Manage the end-to-end partnership experience from identification, marketing planning, execution and post-mortem
- Contribute to Skedaddle’s Community Engagement team helping to identify and connect with special interest groups within the brand’s target audience
- Support Skedaddle’s college marketing efforts working with Skedaddle’s campus marketing interns to expand brand presence on key campuses nationwide
- Assist with Skedaddle’s overall marketing efforts contributing to strategies for paid media, email marketing, social media, branded content, influencer marketing and public relations, among other programs
- 3 - 5 years professional experience in a marketing, sales or agency environment
- 4 year college degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial work environment
- Creative thinker who’s able to contribute cross-functionally to marketing strategies